CrossCore® provides two easy and direct pathways to becoming CrossCore Instructor certified. To speak with our CrossCore Education Team, please call 1.800.847.7746 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a facility interested in hosting a training please fill out our Training Request Form.
Enhance your training and instructor skills with CrossCore’s cutting edge programming. This full day course provides an introduction to Rotational Bodyweight Training™ and includes an explanation of the planes of motion, the importance of neuromuscular control and the difference between open and closed kinetic chain movements.
- 7-hour live hands–on training course offering ACE, NASM and NSCA CECs
- Available in private, semi-private, reserved or open formats
- Understand and demonstrate safe, correct setup and use of the CrossCore system
- Learn exercise progressions for all levels
- Learn uses of CrossCore as a fully functional pulley system for external weight resistance exercise
- Features a 50-question assessment exam
If you already have a certification in suspension-oriented training with another organization, we offer the shortened CrossCore Bridge course. This 4-hour course is offered in both live and online formats, and covers the essentials needed to become a CrossCore RBT™ Certified Instructor.
- Designed for commercial settings and fitness professionals
- Covers RBT™ and product specifics
- CECs pending
- Online format features a 50 question assessment
- Live format includes participant led group class at end of training course
Note: Those already certified in suspended bodyweight training must provide proof of certification within the past two years. We accept certifications from TRX, Red Cord, and Primal 7.
Host a Training
Be a leader in fitness! CrossCore® Partners are facilities that want to receive added benefits from their relationship with CrossCore and Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. CrossCore Partners can generate new opportunities by hosting CrossCore Foundations and Bridge Courses for their members and clients. CrossCore provides partners with programming versatility and ensures that clients will experience the improved function and performance of the CrossCore and see the results.